Athletes have never been the smartest kids on the block and this just proves it. Here’s the top 10 dumbest quotes made by athletes. Enjoy!
10. “Having a record company and putting out my own CD. There’s clothes and shoes. There’s also an upcoming book deal that I’m trying to do. I’m trying to be positive. I’m a big fan of the Nobel Peace Prize.”
– Ron Artest
9. “All I’m asking for is what I want.”
– Rickey Henderson
8. “The sun has been there for 500, 600 years … ”
– Mike Cameron
7. “Don’t say I don’t get along with my teammates. I just don’t get along with some of the guys on the team.”
– Terrell Owens
6. “He treats us like men. He lets us wear earrings.”
–Torrin Polk, University of Houston receiver
5. “We’re not attempting to circumcise rules.”
– Bill Cowher
4. “Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.”
– Joe Theismann
3. “I don’t think this is an example of life and limb being at risk. I like the fact that our fans care.”
– Carmen Policy, after 10 Cleveland fans were arrested for throwing bottles onto the field.
2. “Left hand, right hand, it doesn’t matter. I’m amphibious.”
– Charles Shackleford
1. “I am the most ruthless, brutal champion ever. There is no one who can match me. I want your heart. I want to eat your children.”
– Mike Tyson.